New York’s Orchard Park Police Department has arrested and charged Muzzammil S. Hassan (Mo Hassan), 44 – a Pakistani-American-Muslim from Karachi, and the Founder, President,
CEO of Bridges Television Network (Bridges TV) – with second-degree murder of his wife, Aasiya Zubair Hassan, 37, a Pakistani-American-Muslim and ex-General Manager of Bridges TV, an American-Islamic television channel launched in 2004 from Buffalo, New York.
Police officers discovered the beheaded body of Aasiya Z. Hassan at the Bridges TV office located at 227 Thorn Avenue, Studio V, Orchard Park, New York 14127, after Muzzammil Hassan reported her death to police on Thursday, 12 February 2009, The Buffalo News reported
Friday. Police detectives are still looking for the murder weapon.
Orchard Park Police Chief Andrew Benz said Friday: “He came to the police station at 6:20 p.m. and told us that she was dead. She was decapitated, yes. There has been some history. I believe Mrs. Hassan, the victim, had recently filed for divorce and had served the papers on Hassan. She had an order of protection that had him out of the home as of the 6th of February 2009. We had been down to their house on the 6th February to serve an order of protection. Simply because you get an order or protection, I don’t think you can put your guard down and say
I am safe now.”
“Obviously, this is the worst form of domestic violence possible,” Erie County District Attorney Frank A. Sedita III said Friday. “The couple had two children, ages 4 and 6, and Muzzammil Hassan had two children, ages 17 and 18, from a previous marriage.”
The New York Post reported: “The family home was empty today. A police note stuck to the door five hours before Aasiya’s body was found asked her to contact cops. Nobody at the Police Department today could explain why officers wanted to speak to her.”www.BridgesTV.com ] is temporarily down for maintenance.” Her name is still published as “Aasiya Zubair” in the Bridges TV Website, which states the Mission of Bridges TV: “Bridges TV aims to foster a greater understanding among many cultures
and diverse populations. Through our high-quality, informative, 24 x 7 programming in English; we seek to become a unifying force that can help people understand our diverse world through education and entertainment.” The Bridges TV logo reads: “Connecting People Through
- are now investigating this barbaric crime and trying to find out the correct answers to many questions, including:
Muzzammil Hassan was arraigned before Town Justice Deborah A. Chimes, a Judge of the Town Justice Court of Orchard Park, New York, and locked up in the Erie County Holding Center jail.
“This Bridges TV Website [
Investigative journalists of America’s Information Press -
1. Who really killed Bridges TV ex-General Manager Aasiya Zubair
2. Did Muzzammil S. Hassan chop off the head of his estranged wife? If yes, then why? If no, then who is behind this heinous crime?
3. What was the motive or what were the reasons for the murder of Aasiya Z. Hassan?
4. What really happened in the past, during and after the murder, which can provide some leads or more information about this gruesome beheading of a Pakistani-American-Muslim woman in Buffalo, New York?
5. Did Israeli ZionCons, Israeli Mossad, or other enemies of Muslims murder Aasiya to frame, blame and defame Muzzammil Hassan to harm or shut down the Bridges TV of American-Muslims? Indeed, the mysterious murder in which her neck was cut off from her
body with an unknown weapon is deeply suspicious.